[PANN] Yoo Seonho, the more you see...

A while ago I saw a post that makes no sense so I'm uploading this. There's a scene where he almost got up when BoA said 'Cube' thinking it's him



Boa: Cube

Seonho: Oh I shouldn't stand up yet?
Boa: Yoo Seonho
Woodam: He knows, he knows it's him
BoA: Seems like you knew it was going to be you?
Seonho: Yes!

Seonho and Guan Lin are the only cube trainees so when BoA said 'Cube' Yoo Seonho guessed it was him and the movement of him standing was a natural reaction. 

He knew Guanlin's rank would obviously be higher than him, when BoA said 'cube' and he stood up thinking it was him wasn't he so cute? LOL he looks naive because he's cute
BoA and the other trainees, even guanlin kept laughing
Seonho: I think this is a very high position
Seonho: so I'll work harder
Seonho: I will show you a matured chick

When he was supposed to talk about how he feels he
said he feels that this rank is very high and said he'd
work harder to show a matured chick image.

I also thought he was only handsome so I wasn't interested but his past is very clean and the way he talks is nice and the more I see him I feel like he's an upright kid.
He's been a trainee for 6 months only so skill wise he's still lacking but he's working hard and is slowly improving~ Please watch over little chick trainee Yoo Seonho~

[+1101 | -22]
(PANN)

[+130 | -6] little chicks I hope you debut together

사용자첨부이미지

[+97 | -3] Baby Seonho who is cutely receiving caressing from the hyungsㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment