[PANN] What's with Park Woojin?

look at his hardcore fans the views of the first round fancam is over 1 million, this time it's really fast too I took a look at the ranking and was really shocked




+) wow.. he's first place in the real time ranking LOL his fans are amazing...
the reason I'm writing this is because Park Woojin never got into the top 11 but he beat the popular kids with many fans and both of his videos are in the top 5 so I'm shocked, this doesn't have a bad meaning behind it TT I never said I don't get how he's popular.. some people are misunderstanding.. anyway I respect park woojin fans I hope he debuts! 

[+624 | -39]
(PANN)

[+172 | -10] How is he a minor?


[+153 | -10] If you look carefully it makes you stan, woojin magic...


[+142 | -10] Let's debut Woojin

[+78 | -2] This kid really captivates people... he's smart.. he knows how to look good.. but he isn't greedy.. he's very pure and calm.. and he has a bit of an idiotic side.. and he talks in a funny way.. if he's excited his dialect comes out.. but his rap is really good.. when he first rapped I almost went crazy 

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment