[PANN] I wish I could make this debut

Park Jihoon, Bae Jinyoung, Lai Kuan Lin, Yoo Seonho, Joo Haknyeon, Ahn Hyungseob.

10 table spoon of fresh teenage visual + idol + insert sudden Boom Boom feel



Kang Daniel, Yong Sungwoo, Kim Jonghyun, Hwang Minhyun, Kim Jaehwan

2-30 spoonful taste of skills + stability on stage + if you add in physical, it'll be perfect

All of them have visuals and talents. 
It would be nice to debut all these kids in one unit. 


+ Honestly, there's so many more boys that you can add in the lineup and I don't have a fixed pick yet. All these boys have so much potential. This is just my opinion. Honestly, I also like Kim Yongguk a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Call-Guk ㅠㅠ

+ I mean it's just me thinking about it. Thank you for liking it! There's so many others like me and I'm surprised because I didn't even think about the positioning but it works well.

+ I don't think there should be any problem. Even the lower rank kids are still very good and have a lot of potential.


I like this OngNiel photo.




- Positioning for members: Main vocal - Kim Jaehwan, Vocal: Kang Dongho, Hwang Minhyun, Ong Seongwoo, Park Jihoon, Sub-vocal: Yoo Seonho, Bae Jinyoung, Joo Haknyeon, Ahn Hyungseob, Rap: Lai Kuan Lin, Kim Jonghyun. This is good.

- Recognized. If you make a debut like this, it'll be good.

- They would make my heart shake

- It's okay to put Kang Dongho in too. He may look scary but he's actually a nice person who likes to decorate his yogurt!



trans by @BAEJINYOUNG101

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment