[PANN] is Jung Dongsu really wearing an agabang handkerchief




The handkerchief he has tied on his neck is agabang, a brand for babies


ah f*** we have the handkerchief dongsu is wearing at our house, it's an agabang handkerchief 


Very straightforward (T/N: in your face) 'Agabang' LOL

Turns out he's such a fool for his nephew 

showing off the pic ㅠㅠ honey is dripping from his eyes




"My Jinhu is already 100 days old~~ there was an earthquake so I was worried!! continue growing healthy and beautiful my beautiful nephew, brother in law, sis, you guys stay healthy too. Fighting man~"


"I know right? He's such a cutie"


"rightrightright??? TT he makes me want to show off"

"TT he's love right?? kdjafh"

"He's so kawaii isn't he?? hahahaha"

"right? I'm happy just looking at him"

"jinhu jinhu sleep quickly"

"he's freaking cute right ㅠㅠ I'm touched by every little thing he does"

"he's so adorable I'm dying"


you can really feel his love ㅠㅠ I didn't care about Dongsu when I first saw him but during shock stage  the team members were all vocals so there was no one to do the rap part so even though he's the vocalist he volunteered to do the rap, seeing his consideration to the team members he seemed nice ㅠㅠ he must've wanted to show what he does best since it's a survival battle tho ㅜㅜ 

And what made me feel he's a really nice person in the first elimination when dongsu was announced as 35th when all of the other trainees clapped and cheered loudly he said "I hope I could do better" I felt that he's a good person who's loved by the people surrounding him

Please remember the talented and nice Dongsu

[+23 | -0]
(PANN)

Translated by @U_kyungmok


[+3 | -0] A dongsu post finally. Well-behaved Dongsu congratulating a younger trainee



[+1 | -0] Dongsu is a really good person please pick him

[+1 | -0] even the way he talks is so lovely
"I hope these big pupils get filled with many good things and I hope you're always happy"

- His motto was "to become a cool dad" 




SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment