[PANN] The person who DMed Yoon Jisung is evil

They're a Yoon Jisung anti but acted like a fan and sent a DM
Since they got a reply they reveal it...?
very evil really;;;

(summary)
1. Yoon Jisung replied to a DM from a fan
2. the person who received it leaked it
(he got cursed a lot because they're not allowed to interact with fans on SNS)
3. But the truth is they disguised as a fan while sending it




Thank you I will work even harder!! sns is banned so please keep it a secret that I replied to you!!!ㅜㅜ I will get yelled at ㅜㅜ *sobs* Thank you so much for supporting me I will strive to become a better person really thank you 

Anyone can tell he was very touched by what the "fan" sent

The account of the person who leaked it 

Bio: Daniel & Jisung anti
Tweet: I'm not a Jisung Fan lol I'm just curious if I'll get a reply, I dmed on the 10th and got a reply on the 18th
*the RT is saying it will be good if Kim Yongjin and Yoon Jisung get a 10 point penalty *
[+491 | -39]
(PANN)
[+274 | -6] It's wrong that he replied but since the fan sent such a long message, he replied to assure them he saw it but that twitter person is so scary lol do you think Yoon Jisung knows how this person is?
[+245 | -4] if Yoon Jisung knows of this his mentality will be destroyed 
[+223 | -2] not a Yoon Jisung fan but this person is really cruel 
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment