[INSTIZ] A team that could be God


Pledis' NUEST

At first when they came out, I thought I would be 'theirs'.


Sexy man Kang Dongho

Body of Doosan Bear* and a person with the face of  LG Twins*.
*both Doosan Bear and LG Twins are baseball teams in South Korea




Kim Jonghyun who exploded in favor of Episode 4


Choi Minki


Hwang Minhyun

It's been 5 years since their debut

Members are quite high in rankings and Kim Jonghyun is most likely expected to be in Top 11.

He'll mostly like be like I.O.I's Im Nayoung who might have the same position.




- I'm not sure if this is the best way...

- Please let all four of them debut... ㅜㅜ

- Four people in Pledis have to make their debut ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Pledis debut please ㅠㅠ

T/N: most comments are just telling them to debut.




trans by @BAEJINYOUNG101
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment