[PANN] Big hands + big fist + muscles + abs = Park woojin

my idea type is a man with big hands and muscly forearms and abs...(tbh its many's ideal type)
I discovered someone with huge hands in PD lol
it's Park Woojin


he's the one in the middle, they're all cheering together but he's the only one who looks tough



how is it so big? lol freaking cool
he looks so reliable 

and during the interview he was shy so he covered his face with his hand lol
his hand covered his whole face


with such big hands it must be very heart fluttering when patting someone's head
just imagining it makes my heart race
he's a minor... 19 years old.. (t/n: he's 17)


please pat my head with those hands


his hands aren't the only thing that's big... my other ideal type qualification, muscly arms 


he's helping with the acrobatic part in 10 out of 10 but his arms seem so reliable 


his abs are like this too...
so sexy.. no he's a minor...

proof of big hands






even if i can't be his girlfriend I want to at least bumps into his huge shoulders


addition to my ideal type: a man that uses a busan dialect (woojin uses a dialect)


[+196 | -12] 
(PANN)

[+36 | -1] is the size of his hand real




[+33 | -1] is he really a minor?




















[+30 | -1]  he's such a baby when he smile tho 

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment