[PANN] Do you have any pick you used to hate but fell in love with?

for me its pledis LOL when it was mentioned the an already debuted group nuest would be appearing on produce 101 I thought it wouldn't be fair to others and what is this but now I'm in love




Minhyun who now became my fave TT please debut.. and please marry me(?


[+302 | -36] 
(PANN)

[+215 | -22] Daniel and Nuest... especially Minhyun he's so handsome I'm going to die 

[+215 | -22] Kang Daniel and Kwon Hyunbin for me LOL Kang Daniel just seemed a bit like he was under mnet's favor but after watching him perform I fell for him.. as for Hyunbin during the previous evaluations I really hated him but after watching Downpour I got choked up.. was he always this handsome? 





Do you also have any trainees you didn't like but now love? 
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment