[NAVER] Emergency Crisis Center Kim Donghan

I'm writing an introduction again this time.
Produce 101 Season 2 has recently has its first round of elimination.

Introducing to National Producers: Avoid Elimination Crisis for Call Me Baby Center Kim Donghan.

I want to write a introduction but I hesitated with the title until I came out with this one.



Kim Donghan, a child with a cute laugh!

OUI Entertainment 20 years old trainee!
His height is around 181 cm and his training period is around 1-2 years.


He got into D rank from his first evaluation then rise up to B rank. But that's just it.... ㅠㅠ 




I can't say that his visuals is all that (...)
but he's still very nice to look at.

But, Kim Donghan is still stuck in the (possible elimination) crisis ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Choi Heesoo seems sad if he keeps falling off the ranking.


Even though the final ranking is B, it's not bad but he doesn't get enough interest (from the public).

There's that to blame!


For the first evaluation, he did Call Me Baby and his visuals there were present.... but I can't really feel it....


Cute laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



He's currently ranked 78, and I'd like to ask that you vote for him





- Kim Donghan, let's debut

- He gave off idol vibes when he did Call Me Baby. He kinda gives me Yugyeom vibes. Got7!

- This cute trainee. I'm definitely cheering for you.

- It felt like I've seen him before, like he gives off an actor vibe. I'm impressed by him ever since I saw him in Call Me Baby




trans by @BAEJINYOUNG101

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment