[PANN] Lai Kuan Lin is seriously crazy

Once you have the face,  you're very 존잘* (jonja = very handsome) ㅋㅋㅋ
It makes people crazy with that habit that you can't stop ;ㅅ;
If you keep swiping your hair ㅜㅠㅠㅜ

Seriously, don't joke around (like that) ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ


I don't think there's an end to this

Why do you keep doing like that to your hair ㅋㅋㅋㅜㅠ
Why do you keep shaking my heart like this!!!!!!!!!!!!



Woohoo an actual beauty....





I am associating you as a younger friend
I seriously don't know what to do (with you)
I don't know where to start..
Seriously these Cube kids....





Ah I'm seriously going crazy ;;;;;;
Please stop this violence ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I know something about this guy ㅜㅜㅠ I was reborn seriously ㅠㅠㅠ
Isn't a national lost if you missed out on Lai Kuan Lin? ㅜ 
Seriously, let's debut ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜ




- Kuanlin, you can't let Taiwan take your passport away. You must debut here!

- Let's debut, Kuanlin-ah!!!


trans by BAEJINYOUNG101

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment