[PANN] Let's talk about our fixed picks that changed

Kim Yongguk



Park Woojin


Justin


Kang Daniel


Kenta


Kim Jonghyun


Kim Jaehwan


Joo Wontak


From today on, I will also pick Park Jihoon, Ahn Hyungseob and Hwang Minhyun. I need to say that I originally liked them, but now I like even more after watching their videos and it became a fixed pick. There was another kids that I liked too but I cut them off after watching them dancing...

* Images added by our admins for recognization.


[+324 | -28]

[+174 | -10] I’m so sorry that I couldn’t vote for you until now Kang Dongho...

[+124 | -7] Kim Jonghyun ending though...



[+81 | -10] My kids are rising and getting attention of people.. Don’t be carried by only handsome kids... Kang Daniel, Hwang Minhyun, Kim Jonghyun and Kang Dongho came in the exact moment.. Until now I don’t know who is talented in Lee Daehwi’s team.. But the more you look at it, more charm you will see.

[+53 | -1] My fixed pick was originally Kang Daniel but now I added Kang Dongho  Kang Daniel, Kang Dongho, Kwon Hyunbin, Kim Yongguk, Kim Jonghyun, Ong Seungwoo, Yoo Hwiseung, Lee Woojin, Joo Jinwoo and Ha Sungwoon.

[+33 | 0] Ong Seungwoo had everything as a center, dancer, vocal and face. Kang Dongho’s line in Boy In Luv with his beautiful voice.



[+21 | -1] Kim Yongguk really did a good job 



[+17 | 0] I would do everything Woojinie wishes to!!!!!!



[+16 | 0] Really my kid Woojin really really  He’s a sexy guy like this



[+14 | 0] Me too... My fixed pick is Kim Yongguk, Justin, Park Woojin, Kim Taedong, Lee Junwoo and I’m getting more picks... It’s like that because I got disappointed that some people are worse than I expected.

[+14 | -12] I don’t know if it’s only my eyes but sometimes I think that Kang Dongho is handsome and other times with his appearance he looks like an middle-aged man.. Don’t you think the same?

[+12 | 0] I can’t deny my love for Ong Seungwoo... I’m watching his Sorry Sorry vídeo five times per day.
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment