[INSTIZ] Reconstructing legendary characters with Produce 101





 There may be little spoilers for these five works.
I will be using the character of the cast, so I hope some fans won't be angry


'You Are The Apple of My Eye', Kang Daniel


"I didn't ask you to like me, so you should not reject me. Let me continue liking you."



 "I like those days that I like you. You are the apple of my eye forever."

 A mischievous teenager, who have a crush with a model student... and Daniel was set for this.
He was caught to play a prank and was given a special supervision and was placed on the seat in front of me.
Everyday, he always teased me and I hate it but one time, I didn't bring my English book and he was the one who received the punishment for me.
I felt so sorry but he looks at me as it was fine.
I will help him study but even if I tried to make myself busy,
When you praise me, is it wrong to smile when you laugh like you have everything in the world?



'Our Times', Kim Sanggyun
"That night, I wished upon a shooting star. I wish I had her wish."
 
"I like you. You were the most precious piece of luck."
 A story of a gifted kid who swept competitions, but was expelled due to an incident.

He is "good at school + a tsundere + not-so-perfect" and it's very like Kim Sanggyun.
I hesitated to approach the guy that I liked.

I remember the small promise and eventually protect the man I purely love.







'From Me To You' Park Jihoon
 "When will my heart reach you?"
 Class leader + flower boy + really popular + prim and proper + manliness that can't be taken away from him.
The first meeting under the cherry blossom tree. You get along really well since the first meeting.
Is it possible that you're the class leader, have leadership and a good face?
It is a character that's slowly coming to life, and if you analyze it that's actually Park Jihoon
You call everyone's nicknames when you tease them so I have the feeling that you would call me names too.





When other boys sit next to me, they will let our their fresh smile as they sit beside me.
Ah, Jihoon your face is really the best...


'You're My Pet' Joo Haknyeon
"I will con~tinuously wait for you"

Fluffy hair, puppy-like face, well-padded lips
My heart melted when I saw you smile, your bright natural smile made me happy, Momo.
Haknyeon is my healing character ★☆★ The character who'll cure me ★☆★
오구오구*
(*it is an expression used when you saw something or someone that is cute)
When I come back home tired, will you run before me and welcome me?
If I am depressed, will you come to me and give me an aegyo?
You can't do ballet well... but your face... looks like you're good in ballet... aren't you?


'Temptation of Wolves' Kwon Hyunbin
"I don't need anything else. I will not talk about it. 
There's only one thing I can see."

Kwon Hyunbin = a webtoon character which no one can deny
Usually, the Temptation of Wolves reminded me of Jung Taesung but Hyunbin is like Ban Haewon.

He's like a male hottie (as described in the movie) that drives girls like clouds in the school's vicinity.
Its visuals can no longer be perfect. Awesome.
 Oh... I think I've seen this scene before? Was it like you were in danger then he looked for you and save you?

Then you worried about fighting again, and looked at me like this and hugged me? Yes?


(But Kwon Hyunbin's first fight might be poor...
After his fight, he might be surprised of his side...)

instiz


- I like Hyunbin's
- Daniel...No, I will remake the movie again
- Kim Sanggyun is like a real king...Wow
- Ah Hyunbin the best of beauty
- Kim Sanggyun, Kwon Hyunbinㅠㅠㅠ Visual explosionㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
- I don't know everything, I don't know if it syncs well but they're all handsome
- Kim Sanggyun, Joo Haknyeon, Kwon Hyunbin, these guys look really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- It synced well

Translated by @ulthyunvk

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment