[INSTIZ] I watched Produce101 and it reminded me of my dad

These days Produce101 Season 2 is really popular

I was watching the Produce101 video where they were in their dorms.





I knew it. Even when they put the skin lotion it felt like the song "Shalala" came out

It was heartwarming to look at.







No.. Why is my dad in there??

I thought it was only my dad who does this?!?!?


10 seconds is enough ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The fragrance of cool water ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I want to become your oppa~* ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

* The first lyric from Boys in Love


These days, the cd live makes him hot

Hot Pledis Kang Dongho


But he isn't scary

He is afraid of dogs, his hobby is eatting yogurt and he drinks only two cups of soju!

When he was a child, he had wanted to be a princess. (jokingly)








- Very sexy! Very cute!

- Dongho-ah!! Seriously handsomeㅠ

- Handsome ahhhh

- Look here ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ So cute ㅠㅠ 


trans by @BAEJINYOUNG101
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment