[INSTIZ] Trainees that have been on audition programs before Produce 101


CS Jo Jinhyeong
Super Idol Season 1 Participant



ONO Jang Moonbok 
SuperStar K Season 2 Participant





Starship Jung Sewoon
 K-POP Star Season 3 Participant
Starship Lee Gwanghyun 
BOYS24 Participant

Media Line Lee Woojin
 The Voice Kids Participant
The Vibe Label Kim Taedong 
BOYS24 Participant



- Didn't Park Woojin also participated in Super Star K? 
- How about Lee Insoo? I knew he also participated in BOYS24!
- Kim Taedong is really my style... I don't watch Produce 101 but I have to vote for him
- Insoo also appeared on BOYS24
- Gwanghyun is so cute
- Heol, I didn't know they participated in BOYS24
- I like Kim Taedong
- Sewoon-ie, you're really cute
- Let's debut Sewoon
- I really like Jinhyeong since Super Idolㅜㅜ He's really good and talentedㅜㅜ
- Taedong is somehow your next boyfriend-material idol

Translated by @ulthyunvk
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment