[PANN] About Produce 101 Season 2's Kim Jaehan

Kim Jaehan who appears in Produce 101 Season 2 has gotten criticism after being accused of school violence, bullying, attitude controversy, etcs. Before this becomes a bigger issue, I'll like for you to read this and look at him on another perspective. Firstly, Kim Jaehan did not ask me to write this post. I personally wanted to write this. 


Kim Jaehan, who is a trainee, has performed on streets before with the same name 'Jaehan' in a band called 'ONE VOICES' along with Dong Seokkun. (T/N: BAP's Jung Daehyun was in this band too). They even have a YouTube channel and you can check it out. He has been involved in a lot of street performances since before this. As a fan of the original ONE VOICES, I could not help but like Kim Jaehan so I joined their fan cafe, Twitter, Instagram, etcs. I'll like to let you know in advanced that ONE VOICES are really nice to their fans and Kim Jaehan is no different, so I don't know where these attitude controversy came from. Two to three times a week, both Kim Jaehan and Dong Seokkun would write to fans and often when I comment, they would reply. Even when I used twitter to tweet him, Jaehan would reply. One of the most impressive and memorable moment was when Jaehan had used Instagram. Jaehan uploaded a photo on Instagram saying that he is now in a different company as a trainee and had to leave his Instagram account. At that time, I received a DM from Jaehan. 


translation for the DM message: Hello! This is Kim Jaehan. I will contact you after I enter my accommodation ㅠㅠ I have to get rid of all my SNS as soon as I enter ㅠㅠ Thank you for always cheering for me! I'll work hard to make my debut as a singer soon!


I did not send the DM first since I didn't have the confidence but he sent a DM and I was really impressed that he remembered me as a fan. It makes me feel happy that he had read each and every fans' messages. Another evidence of Jaehan reading fans' messages is that one time he had accidentally followed me. After it was done, I immediately sent a message to Jaehan about it because he might have accidentally followed me while going through mentions and what not. 


Whenever I look back at this, I really do think Kim Jaehan is really a nice person. Why was the attitude controversy written? It makes me feel hurtful.

After a while. Jaehan joined Instagram again and I followed him. At that time I heard Jaehan is going to join Produce 101 Season 2 so I went to DM him. I was able to get a reply in an hour. 


Honestly, I had difficulties because I was considering whether or not if I should write this. I kept thinking would it be okay to upload these as they are my conversations with Jaehan but I really wanted to help and clear Jaehan's name. Our Kim Jaehan! I would really appreciate it if you could vote for him to avoid elimination. He's really talented and I liked him a lot since his street performing days. I will continue to cheer on him (whatever the result may end). I believe that someday there will be a good ending so I hope he can show everything he has!
- Way to J.H -

Photos of Jaehan that I shot during his street performing days






ONE VOICES YouTube Channel:

i. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU9JZmsroU1xV2AsPqJZeOQ
ii. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxxRYoRyJZI
iii. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WixfEpajWr0


You can also listen to songs called 'Just One' and 'Flash (Feat.Mi-Ne)' by Kim Jaehan and Dong Seokkun

i. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhRL_AA45a8 
ii. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZulOEFiF4A

I would like to ask that you vote for Kim Jaehan 

* OP kept referring Kim Jaehan as Kim Jaehan-goon throughout this entire article.
** OP also meant that because Jaehan has been busy being a trainee, the controversy is not true.




- Really ㅠㅠ Kim Jaehan is seriously nice.



T/N: There's only one comment. // trans by @BAEJINYOUNG101

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment