[PANN] Hello it's Jo Jinhyeong's friend

Hello, my friend is currently participating on produce 101!




Unfortunately he's currently 75th ㅠㅠ he didn't get recognised for his skills so I'm writing this with hope it could help.

When Jinhyeong was young he got diabetes, he said it's only a bit uncomfortable and did everything alone.

He injects more than 5 insulin shots everyday, he's such a hardworking guy ㅠㅠ he's trying so hard to debut with produce 101.

as a friend, I wish Jinhyeong can fulfil his dream, which is why I'm writing this... look at my friend's will and skills and please vote!!! thank you for reading

* Image added by our admins for recognition.
translated by @u_kyungmok


[+9 | -1]

- did you receive permission to disclose this?

- I'm continuously voting ㅠㅠ

- when he was doing super idol he left for health reasons, was it this...

- I have remaining picks will vote





SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment