[INSTIZ] Fan runs into Sanggyun in the subway





Yesterday I was in the subway and the man standing in front had lips that looked like sanggyun’s so I kept staring and he raised his head f*ck it really was him LOL I was so restless he was standing and since a seat emptied he went and sat, his head was down so he looked really tired, I kept thinking what I should do but then suddenly he was about to get down so I rushed and talked to him.
I said I was his fan and I’m carefully watching PD101 he said ahh! And smiled like a dork
I asked if we could take a selfie together but he said that selfie would be difficult and apologized he felt bad and signed for me.
While signing he suddenly asked me where I was heading to, I said I stop bongeunsa station but I was following him out he said “ah” he was writing for a while I was looking forward but when I saw he made an acrostic poem with bongeunsa (her stop)  LOL
He then asked me if I was headed home, I said yes, I asked him where he was going, he said he was going to the company to train, he’s preparing a comeback, I said he must be tired he said he was fine and smiled like a dork again ㅠㅠㅠㅠ he shook hands with me and said “it’s dangerous at night so go home immediately” and that was it.

He kept smiling it was freaking cute ㅠㅠ and his straight face will signing freaking handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he wasn’t wearing make up but his skin is also good I was shocked, I never knew such a thing would happen with my luck f*ck





to. (**) whom I met in the subway

2. he didn’t write “Please vote, please pick me”


he wrote, “would it be possible if I ask from you to vote for me?”


3. acrostic poem

Bong > Bongeunsa
eun > there are quite a lot
sa > of people


His rank is low so he’s at risk of elimination...






+ on his wrist he’s wearing a bracelet in memory of Sewol ferry

- He's so cute I need to pick him
- perfect man sanggyun.. I'll promote you, let's pass the first round
- "Bongeunsa station is crowded" LOL
- his handwriting is so nice
- so cute
- fighting
- amazing ㅠㅠ he didn't say pick me he said can I ask you to pick me.. so sweet
- amazing, so sweet
- cute
- I've love Sanggyun since toppdogg

SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment